Edward C. Tu
- Associate for O’Melveny & Myers LLP
- Associate for Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl & Jones, P.C.
- Partner of Castellan Law Group, LLP
- Law Offices of Edward C. Tu, APC - Since 2006
- Bachelor of Arts from Johns Hopkins University (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Juris Doctorate from the Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California at Berkeley
- Founded the Mock Trial Team at Johns Hopkins University
- Managing Editor of the Asian Law Journal at Boalt Hall School of Law at University of California at Berkeley
- Extern for the Honorable Marilyn Morgan, United States Bankruptcy Judge of the Northern District of California.
At O’Melveny & Myers LLP, Mr. Tu represented clients in consummating lending and acquisition financing transactions, drafting and negotiating
software licensing agreements, and forming investment partnerships. When he transfered to Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl & Jones, P.C., Mr. Tu
practiced bankruptcy law. At Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl, & Jones, P.C., Mr. Tu helped prepare and file several significant corporate chapter 11 cases,
including Trend Technologies, Inc. and Health Plan of the Redwoods. In addition, he led the firm’s efforts to litigate and settle over three hundred
claims for Inacom Corp. Mr. Tu left Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl & Jones, P.C. to join Castellan Law Group, LLP. At Castellan Law Group, LLP, Mr. Tu
actively and aggressively represented clients in conducting civil and commercial litigation, negotiating complex business, financial and investment
contracts and filing individual and corporate bankruptcies. Mr. Tu left Castellan Law Group, LLP in 2006 to establish his own private law practice.
Mr. Tu has represented individuals in civil litigation involving personal injury, landlord-tenant disputes and accounting actions. Mr. Tu has also
represented small and medium-sized businesses in commercial litigation dealing with a large variety of commercial contract and real estate
matters, including breach of buy sell agreements, breach of land sale contracts, breach of lease covenants, breach of non-competition covenants
and unlawful detainer actions. Mr. Tu has also served as general counsel to certain companies and advised such companies on employment and
corporate compliance issues. Mr. Tu is licensed in California.
|Law Offices of Edward C. Tu
A Professional Corporation